What is Zepdon 400 mg Tablet ?
Zepdon 400 mg is manufactured by one of the most famous pharmaceutical companies known as Cipla Ltd. Zepdon contains Raltegravir as an active substance. It is a prescription HIV medicine and can be purchased by a patient only against a valid prescription of a healthcare professional.
Zepdon 400 mg Tablets Uses :
Zepdon (Raltegravir) is an antiretroviral medicine. It is used along with other medications to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) – the virus that can cause the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).
Zepdon Raltegravir 400 mg Tablets Work :
Raltegravir belongs to a class (group) of HIV drugs called integrase inhibitors. Integrase inhibitors block an HIV enzyme called integrase. By blocking integrase, integrase inhibitors prevent HIV from multiplying and can reduce the amount of HIV in the body.
Zepdon 400 mg Tablets Side – Effects :
Zepdon tablet may cause some side effects. Most side effects from this HIV medicine are common, but a few can be serious. Side-effects may vary for each individual depending on the person’s disease state, age, weight, gender, ethnicity and general health. The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur :
Common Side Effects : Headache ; Tiredness/Fatigue ; Cough ; Fever ; Rash ; Muscle pain ; Diarrhea ; Stomach pain ; Constipation ; Dizziness ; Trouble sleeping ; Itching ; Depression etc.
Serious Side Effects : Decreased Blood Platelets ; Severe chest pain ; Loss of appetite ; Dark urine ; Difficulty breathing ; Swelling of the face and throat; Abdominal cramps etc.
This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
Zepdon 400 mg – Storage Details :
Patients must properly store the drug to retain its quality and efficacy. Following storage instructions will be helpful in storing the drug in the best of manner.
• Store Raltegravir at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions are permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
• Make sure to always keep your medicine in an area of your home that is out of the reach of children and pets.
• Consider storing your medications separately from your other family members. This will make it less likely that you take the wrong ones by mistake.
• Keep Zepdon film-coated tablets in the container that they came in and keep the container tightly closed.
• Do not use it if the original seal over the container opening is broken or missing.
• Keep it in a cool and dry place. Do not store it or any other medicine in the bathroom or near a sink. Do not leave it in the car or on window sills. Heat and dampness can destroy some medicines
In order to legally purchase this medicine from Indiangenericdrugs, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
The information provided here is for general educational purposes only and does not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.